If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 22.08.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
- Linde AG: Business combination with Praxair, Inc.; revenue threshold for divestiture commitments to be exceeded
- 11.08.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
Linde AG: Business combination with Praxair, Inc.; increased requirements for the merger clearances are likely to exceed a threshold for merger clearances previously agreed between Linde and Praxair
- 04.08.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
Linde AG: Business combination with Praxair, Inc.; increased requirements for the merger clearances are likely to exceed a threshold for merger clearances previously agreed between Linde and Praxair
- 16.07.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
- Linde AG: Status of the proposed business combination – agreement to sell assets in the Americas to Messer and CVC
- 12.07.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
- Linde AG: Status of the proposed business combination – Advanced negotiations regarding sale of parts of Linde’s Americas gases business
- 05.07.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
- Linde AG: Status of the proposed business combination – sale of Praxair's European gases business to allow merger clearance of the business combination by European Commission
- 26.06.2018 / Corporate News /Linde’s Digital Base Camp named “Best Innovation Lab 2018”
- Technology Group The Linde Group has been named “Best Innovation Lab 2018” for its Digital Base Camp, also ranking number one in the category “Industry”. The award is presented by the renowned business magazine Capital and the company Infront Consulting & Management GmbH.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 06.05.2013 / Corporate News /Linde has decided to call and redeem EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond
The Linde Group has decided to call and redeem the EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond issued by Linde Finance B.V. in 2003 and guaranteed by Linde AG at its nominal amount. Call and Redemption of the bond shall be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Bond on July 3, 2013.
- 06.05.2013 / Corporate News /January to March 2013: Linde makes a solid start to the new financial year
In the first quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit. "We have made a good solid start to the new financial year," commented Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG, on the interim report.
- 22.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde and Pelchem join forces to fuel M2M innovation
Linde Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, has strengthened its material support for electronics manufacturing by announcing a strategic partnership with Pelchem, the global fluorochemicals specialist, to accelerate the development of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS).
- 16.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde provides hydrogen fueling systems for BMW materials handling expansion
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, USA, 16 April 2013 – BMW Manufacturing's plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina, has more than doubled its fleet of material handling equipment using hydrogen fueling systems provided by Linde North America. The 4.0 million square foot production facility now powers its entire hydrogen-fuel cell fleet of more than 230 units to service the plant's production and logistics functions, making it one of the largest fuel cell forklift sites in the world.
- 10.04.2013 / Corporate News /Linde launches dual tranche bond transaction of EUR 650 m and USD 500 m
AG (A stable/A3 stable) has today successfully placed EUR 650 m and USD 500 m of senior notes with respectively 10-year and 5-year maturities. The euro denominated bond, with a coupon of 2.00 %, was priced at 45 basis points over Euro-MidSwaps. The USD bond bears a coupon of 1.50 % and was priced at 67 basis points over USD-MidSwaps.
- 09.04.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build major plant complex for Reliance in India
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a major contract by Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) to build several plants to generate and purify gases in Jamnagar, India. Part of the Reliance Group, India’s largest private enterprise, RIL specialises in the energy and petrochemicals industries.
- 08.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde to showcase clean energy innovations at HANNOVER MESSE trade show
Technology company The Linde Group will be presenting the latest advances in eco-friendly energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2013. It will be focusing in particular on hydrogen and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- 20.03.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build natural gas terminal for Gassco AS in Emden (Germany)
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build a natural gas terminal in the town of Emden in northern Germany. The deal is worth around EUR 260 million. The contract was awarded by Norwegian state-owned company Gassco AS on behalf of Gassled joint venture.
- 12.03.2013 / Trade News /Selas Fluid Processing Corporation changes name to Linde Engineering North America Inc.
- Selas Fluid Processing Corporation announced today that the company’s Executive Board has approved a name change to Linde Engineering North America Inc., effective immediately. The company engineers, supplies and constructs air separation and synthesis gas plants as well as technology furnaces and fired process equipment for the refining, petrochemical, chemical, gas, and pharmaceutical industries.
- 11.03.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build six major air separation units in China
The technology company The Linde Group will build six major air separation units for Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co. Ltd. and Shenhua Logistics Group Co. Ltd. in Yinchuan in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region in Northwest China.
- 11.03.2013 / Trade News /Linde takes over joint venture OCAP in Netherlands as sole shareholder
The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, acquired the remaining shares of its partner Volker Wessels Stevin Deelnemingen in the OCAP joint venture (Organic CO2 for Assimilation by Plants). With immediate effect the supplier of industrial gases is thus the sole shareholder. The acquisition enables The Linde Group to reinforce its position in the global energy and environment growth market as one of the leading suppliers of clean technologies for its Clean Energy Programm.
- 07.03.2013 / Corporate News /Linde achieves double-digit growth and sets new medium-term targets
The technology company The Linde Group continued to give a robust performance in the 2012 financial year, again achieving significant increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 29.07.2011 / Corporate News /Linde to build two large air separation plants in China
The technology company The Linde Group has been commissioned to build and operate two large air separation plants to supply gases on site to the Chinese company Yantai Wanhua in Shandong (East China).
- 29.07.2011 / Corporate News /First six months of 2011: Linde again achieves double-digit growth in sales and earnings
The technology company The Linde Group continued to achieve profitable growth in the first half of 2011.
- 20.06.2011 / Trade News /Shell opens hydrogen service station with Linde technology in Germany
Shell Deutschland Oil GmbH opened their first demonstration hydrogen station in Germany today. It is located on the premises of Shell’s Sachsendamm service station in Berlin.
- 11.06.2011 / Trade News /Linde to build largest air separation plant in Indonesia to supply KRAKATAU POSCO’s new steelworks
PT. Linde Indonesia, a member of The Linde Group, announced that it had entered into a long term industrial gases supply scheme agreement with PT. KRAKATAU POSCO (PT.KP).
- 01.06.2011 / Corporate News /Linde and Daimler press ahead with development of infrastructure for fuel-cell vehicles
Over the coming three years, the two companies plan to construct an additional 20 hydrogen filling stations in Germany, thereby ensuring a supply of hydrogen produced purely from renewable resources for the steadily increasing number of fuel-cell vehicles on the roads.
- 25.05.2011 / Corporate News /Linde launches EUR 600mn bond
- Linde Finance BV, guaranteed by Linde AG (A3 stable/A- stable) has today successfully placed EUR 600mn of senior notes in a 10 year maturity.
- 23.05.2011 / Trade News /PanGas officially opens new air separation plant in Basel/Muttenz
- PanGas AG, a Swiss affiliated company of the Linde Group, has constructed a new air separation unit (ASU) at Muttenz in Basel, with a total capital expenditure of 68 million Swiss francs.
- 16.05.2011 / Trade News /Linde subsidiary BOC awarded elite accreditation as testing laboratory
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that accreditation as a testing laboratory by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) was awarded to the company’s UK subsidiary, BOC.
- 12.05.2011 / Corporate News /Linde AG Supervisory Board extends CEO Reitzle’s contract
- At its meeting today, the Linde AG Supervisory Board resolved to extend the contract of Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle (62), Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG, by two years until May 2014.
- 11.05.2011 / Corporate News /Joint Press Release from Sapphire Energy, Inc and Linde AG: Linde and Sapphire Energy announce deal to co-develop CO2 management system for algae fuel production
- The technology group The Linde Group and Sapphire Energy, Inc., one of the world’s leaders in algae-based crude oil, today announced that they have entered into a multi-year agreement to co-develop a low-cost system to deliver carbon dioxide (CO2) to commercial-scale, open-pond, algae-to-fuel cultivation systems.
- 04.05.2011 / Trade News /Linde launches specialty gases regulators to meet increasingly tight food and pharmaceutical production standards
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its new range of U.S. GRAS (Generally Recognised as Safe) and EU (European Union) approved food and pharmaceutical grade specialty gases regulators.
- 04.05.2011 / Corporate News /January to March 2011: Profitable growth continues for Linde
- The technology company The Linde Group has made a good start to the new financial year, achieving significant increases in Group sales and Group operating profit in the first three months of 2011.
- 03.05.2011 / Trade News /Linde builds large hydrogen and synthesis gas plant in China
- The technology company The Linde Group will build and operate a large hydrogen and synthesis gas plant in the Chongqing Chemical Park in Western China in a joint enterprise with Chongqing Chemical & Pharmaceutical Holding Company (CCPHC).
- 31.03.2011 / Trade News /MOX-Linde officially opens new RM200M plant in Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
- MOX-Linde Gases Sdn Bhd, a member of The Linde Group, today officially opened its new RM200 million (EUR 47 million) air separation plant (ASU) in Pasir Gudang, Malaysia.
- 11.03.2011 / Trade News /Enabling technology for low-polluting electricity generation from coal: Successful pilot plant for CO2 capture to start long-term test
- A separation efficiency of 90 percent, high purity and much lower energy input: These are the results of the research project for CO2 scrubbing, which RWE Power, BASF and Linde are conducting together.
- 10.03.2011 / Corporate News /Linde achieves record levels and is set for further growth
- At its meeting yesterday, the Supervisory Board of Linde AG approved the financial statements of the holding company and the Group financial statements for the 2010 financial year.
- 22.02.2011 / Trade News /Linde hydrogen fuels Mercedes-Benz world tour
- Linde North America will support the Mercedes-Benz F-CELL World Drive, commemorating the 125th anniversary of the invention of the automobile. The drive will make stops in 32 cities in North America between February 24 and March 18.
- 17.02.2011 / Trade News /Linde to build a new carbon dioxide plant in Cebu
- Linde Philippines (South) Inc., a member of The Linde Group, announced it would invest PHP 219 million (EUR 3.8 million) to build a new 24 tons per day (tpd) carbon dioxide plant at its existing site at Balamban, Cebu, Philippines.
- 14.02.2011 / Trade News /Ceylon Oxygen to invest LKR 1.3 bn in new merchant ASU
- Ceylon Oxygen Limited, a member of The Linde Group, announced it will invest LKR 1.3 billion (EUR 9.3 million) for the installation of a new 65 tons per day (tpd) merchant air separation unit (ASU) in Sapugaskanda.
- 31.01.2011 / Corporate News /Linde selected as exclusive partner for Mercedes-Benz hydrogen world tour
- 25.01.2011 / Trade News /Linde partners with Pulsair® to deliver total mixing and blending solutions
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced its partnership with US company, Pulsair® Systems, in Bellevue, Washington state, to enable industries employing mixing and blending systems in the production of liquid products to manage the vital liquid circulation process significantly more efficiently and effectively.
- 21.01.2011 / Trade News /Sasol and Linde conclude long-term agreement for engineering services
- Sasol Technology (Pty) Ltd of South Africa has appointed the Engineering Division of The Linde Group as preferred Licensor’s Engineering Contractors for a major portion of the Sasol®, Fixed Bed Dry Bottom (FBDB™) Gasification Technology for an initial term of 10 years.
- 12.01.2011 / Trade News /Linde and Air Products form Anhydrous Hydrogen Chloride joint venture
- Linde Gas North America and Air Products (NYSE:APD) today announced they have formed Hydrochlor, a 50-50 joint venture to supply high purity anhydrous hydrochloric acid (HCl) to the electronics and other industries.
- 04.01.2011 / Trade News /Linde to feature innovative new freezing technology at IPE
- In these tough economic times, poultry processors, already saddled with higher costs for ingredients, are looking for increased value in their processing operations.
- 21.12.2010 / Trade News /One hundredth tanker successfully loaded with LNG
- The world's northernmost natural gas liquefaction plant Hammerfest LNG on the island Melkøya, 800 km north of the Arctic Circle near Hammerfest in Norway, produces now with a performance of up to 104 percent...
- 01.12.2010 / Trade News /Linde LienHwa to launch China’s first ultra high-purity Ammonia plant for LED manufacturing
- Linde LienHwa (LLH) today announced a further strengthening of its commitment to the needs of LED manufacturing with the establishment of an ultra high-purity Ammonia plant in Xiamen City, south-eastern China.
- 22.11.2010 / Trade News /Linde helium lifts Macy’s Parade balloons and people’s spirits on Thanksgiving
- Linde North America and Macy’s will celebrate another anniversary of their unique partnership this November...
- 17.11.2010 / Trade News /BOC invests in new healthier, safer cylinder-cleaning solution
- BOC has invested in a new gas-cylinder valve-cleaning solution that improves health and safety and reduces annual cleaning costs by as much as 60 percent.
- 16.11.2010 / Trade News /Linde and Waste Management receive California Governor’s award for sustainable facility
- The world’s largest biofuel plant producing liquid natural gas from landfill gas has received a 2010 California Governor’s Environmental and Economic Leadership Award.
- 16.11.2010 / Corporate News /Linde expands gas supply infrastructure for leading polysilicon supplier GCL in China
- 16.11.2010 / Trade News /BOC provides cryogenic storage across the UK
- A new national storage facility for tissue samples and other items that have to be stored at very low temperatures has been set up by BOC, the UK’s largest medical and industrial gases supplier.
- 15.11.2010 / Corporate News /EU-wide study confirms hydrogen is a key to zero-emission road transport
- 09.11.2010 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare launches new funding for healthcare innovation
- The Linde Group’s global business unit Linde Healthcare today announced it has launched the Linde Healthcare REALfund in September.
- 08.11.2010 / Trade News /Pioneering MALCO project up for second R&D award
- A pioneering Low-Stress No-Distortion (LSND) welding technology using cryogenic cooling technology from BOC has been shortlisted for another major technology award.
- 02.11.2010 / Corporate News /January - September 2010: Linde continues positive business performance and stays on track for record profits
- 27.10.2010 / Corporate News /Linde to build industrial-scale air separation units for steel manufacturer TISCO in China
- 16.10.2010 / Trade News /The Linde Group acquires majority stake in Ceylon Oxygen Limited
- Linde AG today announced an offer to acquire all the shares in privately-held Ceylon Oxygen Limited in Sri Lanka, and the acceptance of the offer by the major shareholder, Europium Limited (a member of the private equity group, Actis), in respect of 95.4 percent of the shares in Ceylon Oxygen.
- 05.10.2010 / Trade News /Haldor Topsøe and Linde supply technology for POSCO’s SNG plant in South Korea
- The technology groupThe Linde Group and Haldor Topsøe, a market leading provider of integrated catalyst solutions, today announced they have been selected as technology suppliers for the syngas treatment and methanation unit of POSCO’s synthetic natural gas (SNG) plant.
- 04.10.2010 / Trade News /Linde awarded major contract to supply REBOX® HLL oxyfuel system to SSAB
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced its agreement with Swedish steel manufacturer, SSAB, for the installation of an extensive REBOX® HLL oxyfuel system at its steel mill in Borlänge, Sweden.
- 26.09.2010 / Trade News /BOC helps international racers get up and away
- Providing the lift for the balloons in this year’s Gordon Bennett Coupe Aéronautique is hydrogen from BOC, the country’s largest producer of industrial gases.
- 22.09.2010 / Trade News /BOC celebrates results of £60 million investment programme
- BOC’s new, state-of-the-art air separation unit (ASU) in Scunthorpe, UK, was formally opened today by local MP Nic Dakin and Dr Aldo Belloni, Member of the Executive Board of BOC’s parent, The Linde Group.
- 20.09.2010 / Trade News /Linde achieves Guinness World Record status for development of multi-component specialty gas mixture
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it has developed a groundbreaking 110-component calibration gas mixture, which has been granted Guinness World Record status for the greatest number of separate chemical components in a single gas mixture.
- 03.09.2010 / Trade News /RWE, BASF and Linde: Breakthrough in capturing carbon from flue gas of coal-fired power plants
- Since 2009 RWE, Linde and BASF have been testing a new technology for separating carbon dioxide (CO2) from flue gas in a pilot plant at RWE’s Niederaussem power station near Cologne.
- 26.08.2010 / Trade News /Linde Canada supplies liquid nitrogen to Liberty Tire for cryogrinding
- Linde Canada and Liberty Tire and Rubber have signed a long-term agreement for Linde to supply liquid nitrogen for the cryogrinding process at Liberty’s Brenner, Ontario rubber plant.
- 11.08.2010 / Trade News /Linde starts up New York carbon dioxide plant
- Linde North America has begun production at one of its newest plants, which makes carbon dioxide (CO2) from ethanol in Fulton, New York.
- 09.08.2010 / Trade News /Linde to showcase innovative food freezing technologies at Intercool
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced its participation at Intercool in Dusseldorf, Germany, where they will be showcasingtheirnew CRYOLINE® CW hygienic IQF tunnel...
- 05.08.2010 / Trade News /Linde commissions new high-purity carbon dioxide purification unit
The Electronics and Specialty Gases business of Linde North America recently commissioned a new carbon dioxide (CO2
- 05.08.2010 / Trade News /Linde to showcase latest melting and heating technologies at Aluminium 2010
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced its participation at Aluminium 2010 in Essen, Germany.In addition to their Low-temperature Oxyfuel combustion technology which...
- 04.08.2010 / Trade News /MOX-Linde announces RM60 million CO2 plant investment
- MOX-Linde, a member of The Linde Group, today announced it will invest RM60million to install a carbon dioxide (CO2) plant in Terengganu, creating a new milestone for the CO2 industry in Malaysia and strengthening the company’s position as the leading high purity CO2 producer in Malaysia.
- 02.08.2010 / Corporate News /First six months of 2010: Linde continues upward trend and expects operating profit to exceed record year 2008
- 19.07.2010 / Trade News /Linde Canada introduces private label safety clothing
- Linde Canada is introducing a line of Linde branded, high-visibility safety clothing....
- 12.07.2010 / Trade News /Linde to address sustainable PV manufacturing at Intersolar North America
- As the Photovoltaic (PV) market primes for recovery and quick-paced growth, Linde Gases Division will be showcasing solutions for sustainable PV manufacturing at the Intersolar North America Exhibition and Conference (13 – 15 July at San Francisco's Moscone Center West Hall)....
- 21.06.2010 / Trade News /BOC helps to get cluster balloonist up, up and away
- BOC balloon gas has helped to invent a new mode of transport and with it, a first for an English Channel crossing....
- 17.06.2010 / Trade News /Linde KCA receives licence to build fluidized-bed drying plants from RWE
- RWE Power and Linde-KCA-Dresden GmbH, a subsidiary of The Linde Group, have signed a framework agreement on the use of technology developed by RWE Power for drying lignite....
- 07.06.2010 / Trade News /Linde hydrogen technology to fuel AC Transit buses
- The air in California’s San Francisco Bay area is about to get cleaner as new fuel cell buses in the Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District (AC Transit) hit the road, powered in part by hydrogen from two refueling stations Linde North America is building....
- 06.06.2010 / Trade News /Linde presents Global Supplier Performance Awards 2009
- The Linde Gases Division’s global electronics business provides reliable, consistent and competitive electronic material products to the global semiconductor and photovoltaic markets....
- 03.06.2010 / Trade News /Linde extends leadership in emerging markets
- Extending its reach into the Chinese thin-film display market, Linde LienHwa (LLH), a subsidiary of the technology company The Linde Group, today announced the award of a new gas contract by BOE Display Technology Co., Ltd....
- 19.05.2010 / Trade News /Linde Canada signs contract to supply medical oxygen to home healthcare firms
- Deal involves over 120 independent medical service companies...
- 19.05.2010 / Trade News /Linde North America receives prestigious safety award
- Linde North America was awarded Norfolk Southern Corporation’s Thoroughbred Chemical Safety Award for 2009....
- 18.05.2010 / Trade News /Linde North America re-qualified for ACC’s Responsible Care® certification
- Linde North America headquarters in Murray Hill, New Jersey, has re-qualified for the Responsible Care® certification from the American Chemistry Council (ACC)....
- 17.05.2010 / Trade News /Making the most of Scotland’s infrastructure improvements
- BOC’s state-of-the-art cylinder filling and distribution centre in Glasgow provided Scottish Cabinet Secretary John Swinney MSP with a concrete example of the benefits to Scotland of an integrated transport network....
- 12.05.2010 / Trade News /BOC appointed exclusive UK distributor for Anapen
- BOC Healthcare has become the exclusive UK distributor for the Anapen auto-injector adrenaline (epinephrine) pen. Adrenaline is used to reverse anaphylactic shock....
- 12.05.2010 / Trade News /Linde Canada celebrates 35th anniversary of specialty gases plant in Edmonton
- Linde Canada’s specialty gases plant in Edmonton, Alberta, celebrates its 35th anniversary this year....
- 12.05.2010 / Trade News /Linde launches innovative gas purging system for improvements in pipe welding
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its ARCLINE® Cleanflow gas purging system which allows purge time of pipes to be reduced by up to 45 percent, significantly improving welding productivity....
- 11.05.2010 / Corporate News /The Linde Group signs EUR 2.5 bn Syndicated Revolving Credit Facility, further strengthening its liquidity profile until 2015
- 10.05.2010 / Trade News /Linde awarded major supply contract from world’s largest helium source
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it has been awarded a significant long-term contract to supply helium from the new Qatar Helium 2 Project, which is due to begin production in early 2013.[...]
- 10.05.2010 / Trade News /Linde to feature full line of gases at Lightfair International
- Linde North America will feature its full range of gases for the lighting industry at the Lightfair International Conference and Exhibit to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, 12-14 May....
- 05.05.2010 / Trade News /Linde helps gases customers with product classification and labelling changes
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, is taking the necessary steps to align itself to the forthcoming United Nations-developed international chemicals re-classification system –Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) – across its entire range of gases and chemicals....
- 04.05.2010 / Trade News /BOC launches new gas detection range
Safety & Health Expo is the first chance to see BOC’s new range of gas detection monitors BOC, a member of The Linde Group, has over a century’s experience in working with industrial, medical and special gases....
- 04.05.2010 / Corporate News /Linde expands gas supply network for ThyssenKrupp Steel Europe in Duisburg, Germany
- 28.04.2010 / Trade News /Linde to feature hydrogen fueling technologies for fuel cell vehicles
- Linde North America will showcase its next-generation hydrogen fueling technologies at the National Hydrogen Association (NHA) 21st annual conference, which will be held at the Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach California, from 3 to 5 May 2010....
- 26.04.2010 / Trade News /Linde enables electronics customers to lower their carbon footprint by 250,000 tons in 2010
- Driving the industry to shift focus from Grid Parity to Green Parity and pushing for sustainable electronics manufacturing, Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that it has enabled customers to reduce their carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by a quarter of a million tons in 2010 by switching to on-site generated fluorine (F2) from nitrogen trifluoride (NF3)....
- 20.04.2010 / Trade News /Pharma and biotech firms improve quality/productivity with Linde technology
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers and biotech companies looking for a gases and technology partner to help them meet strict environmental standards while achieving quality and productivity improvements now have a BIO-partnered supplier that can design and deliver cost-effective solutions to address their most stringent operational needs....
- 14.04.2010 / Trade News /Be safe with BOC in cyberspace
- With more and more customers choosing to view and buy online, BOC is encouraging businesses to register on its new safety products website and enjoy the benefits already available through its retail and telephone sales services – and more....
- 13.04.2010 / Trade News /BOC launches fuel-cell powered portable generator
- The new fuel-cell powered electricity generator from BOC brings the benefits of hydrogen fuel to small-scale, energy-efficient technologies like lighting and cordless power tools, especially in locations where there is no access to grid-supplied electricity....
- 13.04.2010 / Trade News /Linde Canada introduces specialty gas cylinder
- Linde Canada has introduced a specialty gas cylinder that protects ultra-sensitive instruments from damage due to positive gas pressure....
- 12.04.2010 / Corporate News /Linde continues global rollout of HiQ® specialty gases and equipment ranges
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the continuation of the global roll-out of its HiQ® specialty gases and specialty equipment product ranges, with the introduction of the HiQ® brand into Australia and Canada....