In order to determine the most effective way of supply it is necessary to consider the following factors:
- gas flow and its stability,
- requirements to gas purity,
- necessity of pressure change,
- requirements to supply reliability,
- requirements to gas processing,
location of production site.
There are following supply models considering economic and technical aspects:
- cylinders under pressure or bundles,
- cryogenic tanks by road transport,
- By pipeline directly from the gas production to customer’s site.
Gas production at the customer’s site using membrane or adsorption technologies (On-Site).
The most effective supply model is offered for each customer, taking into account his individual needs.