PJSC Linde Gas Ukraine offers a copper-plated welding wire SG2 of Linde production:
Ø0,8 reel 5 kg
Ø1,0 reel 15 kg
Ø1,2 reel 15 kg
Ø1,6 reel 15 kg
Conformity with standards:
EN 440 – Europe; DIN 8559 – Germany; TS 5618 – Turkey; AWS А5.18 – USA
Linde SG2 wire is analogue of wire СВ08Г2С.
Chemical composition: Carbon (С) – 0,07%; Silicon (Si) – 0,85%; Manganese (Mn) – 1,45%; Sulphur (S) – 0,01%; Phosphorus (P) – 0,01%.
It is applied for welding of low-carbon structural steel (steel construction, mechanical and boiler equipment, pipelines, light-gage sheet metal in auto industry and shipbuilding).
Advantages of Linde SG2 wire:
- stable quality of wire (chemical composition, thickness, layer winding);
- qualitative copper covering;
- conformity with world quality standards;
- stable stock of product;
- retail network in Ukraine;
- availability of delivery.